We are thrilled to announce that we are sending a check of $3,000 to the City of Hope to be used towards breast cancer research and treatment! Thanks to all who took part in year's Cause activities! Ruby Ribbon is all about women helping women and we are so happy that we are able to accomplish together.
- World renowned biomedical research institute and comprehensive cancer hospital
- Global leader in clinical trials
- Developed the leading breast cancer drug used world-wide No. 1 Breast Cancer program in California
- 7% of the Ruby Ribbon family has experienced Breast Cancer
- 9 out of 10 have a family member who has experienced Breast Cancer
Click here for more information about our beautiful relationship with City of Hope see the video of our visit to their headquarters, in the Los Angeles area, on our Facebook page.
Visit cityofhope.org to learn more about this fantastic organization.
Innvision Shelter Network is the first Ruby Ribbon Cares recipient, and we are proud to aid their efforts in supporting homeless families in Burlingame, CA.