About Ruby Ribbon
Ruby Ribbon is a fast-growing social selling fashion company that held its first sales event in 2012. The company is well funded and backed by top-tier venture capitalists Trinity Ventures and Mohr Davidow Ventures.
The unique product line includes shapewear, wardrobe staples such as t-shirts, leggings and skirts with shapewear built in, and fashion items. The
Wall Street Journal
dubbed the company’s products as a “combination of Spanx function with Lululemon style.”
The products are sold exclusively through a national network of independent personal stylists who conduct “pop-up” events in venues including living rooms, offices and salons and sell online through personal websites. Stylists use the latest in social media and technology to build their businesses and increase their sales footprint while drawing inspiration from Ruby Ribbon’s core beliefs: entrepreneurship, friendship and camaraderie.
Consumer response to our products and their shopping experience is strong resulting in accelerated growth. Our average trunk show sales are one of highest in the direct selling industry, providing a lucrative earning opportunity for our growing base of stylists.
- Team. We value working together.
- Confidence. We strive to enable the confidence of every team member.
- Growth. We embrace personal development.
- Time. We respect each others' time.
- Results. We believe in tangible, measurable progress that enriches our community.
Ruby Ribbon – our gems:
Courage – Heart – Truth – Integrity
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to and partner with the VP of Marketing ondeveloping strategies utilizingsite optimization, email, social, acquisition, remarketing and retargeting efforts to drive traffic and revenue. S/he will think and act strategically and analytically to manage day to day activities and relationships with external development teams and partners. Essential functions include:
- Create and execute plans to a budget. Develop forecasting & reporting tools to support efforts.
- Own the digital dashboard and drive continued growth in reach and impact across platforms of interest (web, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
- Research the latest technologies and external partner technologies. Cultivate relationships and manage third-party engagements.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans with internal, cross-functional and external teams.
- Proficient understanding of all aspects of marketing, beyond the purview of this specific role.
Site Optimization (including Web and social platforms)
- Responsible for developing content strategies for the site to promote seasonal product, product merchandising, and Stylist business opportunity initiatives.
- Partner with the Fashion Product & Technology Product teams to manage and optimize the site experience.
- Develop landing page strategies that tie back to Digital Marketing initiatives.
Customer / Campaign Management
- Develop programs and strategies to increase the LTV of our customers and Stylists (Salesforce).
- Develop and implement life-cycle campaigns.
- Innovate and establish best practices around testing and optimizing email strategies.
Paid Search / SEO
- Devise end-to-end SEO plan; goals, objectives, strategies and tactical road-map; to grow the Natural Search Channel (traffic and revenue).
- Manage SEO operations; execute and oversee implementation of SEO plan, analytics and reporting.
Digital Acquisition / Digital Media
- Responsible for growing reach through all digital platforms.
- Responsible for PPC Advertising, display ads, remarketing, paid social advertising.
- Develop content marketing campaigns that are synergistic to Product, Merchandising and other Marketing initiativesand partner with social media team to implement.
- Passion for entrepreneurship, social responsibility and helping support women.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience. Must be able to demonstrate proficiencyin all aspects of the job.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Flexible &Creative – able to find solutions out of challenging deadlines, technical constraints and unique situations.
- Positive Growth mindset.
- Able to operate from both a strategic and tactical level and not afraid to get“hands dirty”.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity, agility and an established track record of hard work and dedication to results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of proficiency with Email Campaign Management Tools, Web Technologies, Google Analytics, Facebook, Criteo, Adroll, CJ and other paid media and affiliate platforms.
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results.
- A minimum of a BA/BS Degree is required.
Please email a resume and cover letter to