About Ruby Ribbon
Ruby Ribbon is a fast-growing social selling fashion company that held its first sales event in 2012. The company is well funded and backed by top-tier venture capitalists Trinity Ventures and Mohr Davidow Ventures.
The unique product line includes shapewear, wardrobe staples such as t-shirts, leggings and skirts with shapewear built in, and fashion items. The
Wall Street Journal
dubbed the company’s products as a “combination of Spanx function with Lululemon style.”
The products are sold exclusively through a national network of independent personal stylists who conduct “pop-up” events in venues including living rooms, offices and salons and sell online through personal websites. Stylists use the latest in social media and technology to build their businesses and increase their sales footprint while drawing inspiration from Ruby Ribbon’s core beliefs: entrepreneurship, friendship and camaraderie.
Consumer response to our products and their shopping experience is strong resulting in accelerated growth. Our average trunk show sales are one of highest in the direct selling industry, providing a lucrative earning opportunity for our growing base of stylists.
- Team. We value working together.
- Confidence. We strive to enable the confidence of every team member.
- Growth. We embrace personal development.
- Time. We respect each others' time.
- Results. We believe in tangible, measurable progress that enriches our community.
Ruby Ribbon – our gems:
Courage – Heart – Truth – Integrity
DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Ruby Ribbon is looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to take on our new Digital Graphic Designer role. You must be driven and focused on creating branded designs for our field of independent sales representatives, we call Stylists, and our customers. You must have experience designing comprehensive ecommerce campaigns from an email series to social assets and all aspects along the user flow touch points of the website. You must have an eye for photography paired with stellar layout and typography skills that help you to sail through routine design projects with ease. Your style must be fresh and appealing with attention to detail.
With a pulse on brand development, the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for reoccurring marketing and field development collateral. They will also partner on campaign development, website redesigns and new page designs.
The Digital Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to maintain brand standards. This position will also work with the Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing and her leadership team effectively deliver top-notch design work that also effectively communicates our core messages.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
We will expect all candidates to demonstrate possession of these essential skills and attributes, particularly under the pressure of working for the demands of a fast-growing company, rapid deadlines, minimal resources or other challenging work environments:
- Well rounded skill set including: Website Design, UX Design, Email Design and Print Design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Creativity – ability to bring fresh ideas and propose innovative solutions
- High value toward positive culture and communication in your work environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results
- Has a growth mindset: high achiever, willingness to learn, accept new challenges and improvement-oriented
Past Work Experience & Educational Requirements
- We would like to see a portfolio of your work.
- 2+ years prior experience as a Graphic Designer
- 4-year undergraduate degree with a major in fine arts is preferred
Please apply to: